Having problems with ffmpeg/mailparse.

MikeDVB

On two of our three servers LiteSpeed installed and ran beautifully with no issues but I've not been so lucky on the third.

We are having problems with ffmpeg.so and mailparse.so particularly.

The full error output is:
lsphp5 said:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ffmpeg.so: undefined symbol: executor_globals_id in Unknown on line 0PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mailparse.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mailparse.so: undefined symbol: executor_globals_id in Unknown on line 02009-07-19 09:44:11.681
Any ideas are appreciated.

MikeDVB

I'm going to switch back to Apache 2.0 instead of 2.2 and rebuild Apache without WorkerMPM with EasyApache and then reinstall these modules with a clean make and see what happens.

Last edited:

MikeDVB

I think it will fix it. those modules were built for thread safe version of PHP. lsphp uses non-thread-safe version.
Yeah, we had to downgrade to 2.0 and disable WorkerMPM before enabling LiteSpeed - doing the downgrade after already on LiteSpeed didn't change anything since EasyApache doesn't finish building Apache correctly.

I'm actually having a separate issue with the server but I did do some testing on a dev server and downgrading to 2.0 and then dropping WorkerMPM - rebuilding it all via EasyApache and then building the matching PHP in LiteSpeed did resolve the issue on the dev server. After doing all of that I had to do clean installs of any custom modules that were being loaded outside of the ones built in with EasyApache.

I will post up here once I get to the production server to give it a shot :)