I like the hide ^.*\.svn feature

SoreGUms

I had to configure that manually in Apache :)

I've started running all my sites on SVN - makes backup and restore so much easier. Not to mention the fact that I can redeploy on any server quickly & effortlessly now.

Another tiny feature I've found that just makes using LiteSpeed nice :D

SoreGUms

eh?

Nono you mis-understand.

I can't browse .svn dirs from the browser.

I keep my html root in sync via svn - nothing to do with LiteSpeed - other then it auto stops ppl looking at the .svn dirs that come with keeping files in a svn repository.

ie LiteSpeed can't block me ssh'n into my server and running svn commands on the html root dirs...

SoreGUms

I was saying that I like the LiteSpeed auto blocks access of people browsing .svn directories that are present in my web sites

There that should clear it up :)

SoreGUms

That should be what litespeed did already.
Your so not getting it :p

LiteSpeed does block out of the box - Apache doesn't (out of the box, although you can make it)
I like how how LiteSpeed does do it automatically.

++++++++++++++++++++

The other point I make in my original post is.

I keep my files that are served by LiteSpeed in a SVN Repository. As such you get a bunch of .svn dirs that you don't want people to be able to browse (which then leads back upto my first point). It's good that LiteSpeed blocks access out-of-the-box to these .svn dirs :)

++++++++++++++++++++

And the whole point of my post was as the title states. I like this feature - its good, its great, thanks you.
Then I went on to say how it is great and of benefit to me.