ioncube not loading

Discussion in 'PHP' started by 04nunhucks, Apr 16, 2009.

1. 04nunhucks

04nunhucks New Member

Hello, The Ioncube extension doesn't seem to be loading. It's loading fine with apache on cPanel, but just not with litespeed.

PHP Info Link

Hang on, phpinfo said I'm running 4.4.9...

Any ideas on why this would be?

It doesn't appear to be building PHP 5.2.9, it's stuck at:

============================================== Start building PHP 5.2.9 with LSAPI ============================================== Thu Apr 16 02:41:57 GMT 2009 Changing to build directory /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src Detected php build directory for cPanel /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9 Same source code will be copied over
  2. 04nunhucks

04nunhucks New Member

I left the server to build overnight and nothing happened.
  3. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Are you using the latest 4.0.1?
    Is that a VPS server with limited memory?
  4. 04nunhucks

04nunhucks New Member

I am using the latest, and it is a VPS with 2GB RAM. Good news: I have sorted it out. I compiled PHP 5 first using the web tools on admin site. Then, I used Safari Browser to build the matching php library. It appears that Microsoft/Windows Internet Explorer is the problem.
  5. 04nunhucks

04nunhucks New Member

Ok, it looks like I'm having the problem again. Ioncube's not loading :(
  6. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

check the phpinfo() see if the correct php.ini has been used, and php.ini has give the correct path to ioncube module, you may need to put the ioncube module under /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/...
  7. 04nunhucks

04nunhucks New Member

All done. Correct php.ini is being loaded. I've copied the module there to no avail.
  8. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Try run the lsphp5 -i from command line, it should dump a message why iocube cannot be loaded.

/path/to/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i