IPB3 on LiteSpeed

I installed LiteSpeed to replace apache, and whenever i make a new post to a topic, i get logged out, it looks like sessions are not being kept?

php build:
MODULES:
Code:
php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
ctype
curl
date
dom
eAccelerator
exif
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
imap
ionCube Loader
json
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
mhash
mime_magic
mysql
mysqli
openssl
pcre
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
SPL
SQLite
standard
suhosin
tokenizer
wddx
xml
xmlreader
xmlrpc
xmlwriter
xsl
Zend Optimizer
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend Optimizer
the ionCube PHP Loader
Code:
Configure Command =>  './configure'  '--disable-cgi' '--with-litespeed' '--disable-pdo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-bz2' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/lib' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.ini.d' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-curlwrappers' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
im not getting any errors that i can see so im shooting in the dark right now...

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
check the session storage folder permission.
Make sure LiteSpeed setup match Apache's security model, if suphp is used with Apache, enable LiteSpeed PHP suEXEC, otherwise turn it off.

suEXEc is enabled since I had fast-cgi i guess you would call it running with apache.

check the session storage folder permission.
where is that?

Apache's security model
meaning? ive got both running as the same group nobody

is there a way to maybe use another php binary other then LSPHP just to see if its handeling sessions different? i know everything was working fine on apache, just dont know why its not working now and i would love to get litespeed 4core addition running on this i7 server :/

Code:
drwxrwxrwt 17 nobody nobody 53248 Apr 12 12:08 /tmp
and yeah,

Code:
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda2             2.0G  117M  1.8G   7% /tmp
I want to say I also tried using the old 4.10 SAPI when I was doing test runs, right now its the 5.3.

only thing I can think of is that theres a compatibility issue with the code when you go to post a reply... everything else as far as i could tell worked 100% fine.