Link Request (customers page)

Discussion in 'Feedback/Feature Requests' started by felosi, Oct 20, 2007.

1. felosi

felosi New Member

Hey, I know Im not as big as some of the other guys on the customers links page but I do have 11 active licenses and have referred quite a few people to purchase litespeed. And I always give honest and good public feedback concering litespeed at webhosting forums and in chats. Also recommend it a lot on my linux blog.
    Im sure litespeed staff knows this, I figured I would post all that so the community sees why Im asking to be linked.

I understand if Im not big enough to be linked yet. But it would help me a lot if I was linked and I think it would help Litespeed too because the more hosting sales I get the more servers I will have to get and in turn get more licenses.

So please consider it. If I can be linked, just reply and I will post back with a logo image to put on there.

Thanks
  2. felosi

felosi New Member

well, here, just in case ;)
    [​IMG]
  3. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

We will add your site to our case studies page, please send some description about our site.
  4. felosi

felosi New Member

I guess you meant my site.

Short and sweet, Ill suppose that will do?

Also
    By the way, I know I told you but the owners of astalavista are very very happy with litespeed. They get around 200 thousands unique hits a day and there is usually over 500-1000 people online at any given time.
    The average load usually is between .5 and 1 and most of that is due to mysql usage. I dont know about anyone else but I think that is simply amazing how such a busy site can use such little resources. Of course they are on a dual quad xeon with 8 gb of ram but still that is some very low resource usage.

Their old server used to be apache, the laod used to be around 5-10, same type of high end server. And sometimes it would get so busy it would just go down, and the smallest apache flood would take it out.

I think its pretty safe to say that litespeed has outperformed apache 10-1 in this high traffic application
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2007