Noone thought about it but for me it was a little nasty problem. Initially I did not install awstats but after while I did. First, there was a problem with integration: names of VH's with two or more words in name made a Rewrite rule mistake - awstats works properly only if there is no space in name. This was not pleasant, but even funnier was that aWstats did not want to analyze logs from past- it only took into account visits, happened after its installation. I know that it is quite immature to ask you about this, but I have tried and failed. When I point to the full log (~2mb) file from config and also put browser update to 1: nothing changes. And I have no clue. Thank you in advance. My config: Litespeed 2.2.5, awstats 6.5.0 (release).