LiteSpeed constantly e-mailing me that 4.1.13 is available when 4.2.1 is installed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MikeF, Nov 27, 2012.

1. MikeF

MikeF New Member

It took me awhile to buy updates for my LiteSpeed owned license, but when I got around to updating I did a successful manual update in sshd. For whatever reason, even though it is supremely obvious to all that 4.2.1 is the latest version of the software, I am getting an e-mail constantly telling me about how 4.1.13 is the latest version. In fact, in the auto-updater, 4.1.13 is listed as the latest version! What gives? Here is a screen shot showing the weirdness. Now I know the obvious answer is to disable auto-updates, but really, that would be silly. Why does the server think 4.1.13 is the latest? Interestingly enough I have refreshed my license, gone through all the possible remedies, but I never actually installed 4.1.13 so I find this quite odd..

(FYI I am running the x64 version and this has been going on ever since I updated manually to 4.2 and bought additional license updates. Other than that the software works great.)

Best..
    Mike

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

That's normal, once we push version 4.2.1 through our auto-update system, it will be labeled as the latest release. Just ignore that for now.
  3. MikeF

MikeF New Member

Thanks for the clarification. I will keep this in mind.