litespeed + magento

Hi,

I'm using magento om litespeed, and after a switch from apache to litespeed I have a problem.

Sometimes fail to read the javascript or css on page.
Sometimes the page is blank page, or loading, loading ....

Observing the Real-Time status with the litespeed admin Refresh Interval of 5 or more seconds, also sometimes the page goes blank and I think it's the same problem.

My biggest problem is to record some information in magento. Often stops, sometimes writes and sometimes does not record.
When does reload the page everything is fine, but just to again.

Can anyone help me?

Is there a setting ideal for magento?

My Server:
Quad Xeon 8G Ram CentOS LiteSpeed Enterprise 1-CPU

info()

Thank you,

Apache info is:

'./configure' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--disable-json'

litespeed info:

'./configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--with-pdo_mysql' '--with-zlib' '--with-jpeg-dir=/path/to/libjpeg' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-curl' '--enable-soap' '--with-litespeed' '--with-mysql' '--with-libdir=lib64'

I better re-build the same?

I'm sorry,

'- With-apxs2 = / usr / sbin / apxs' is on the previous server setup, apache.

The current server with litespeed is below and has no '- with-apxs2 = / usr / sbin / apxs' ...

Thank you.

I tried but no improvement ...
Not my settings?
Can not find a proper configuration, set up by searching the forum:

My tuning

Max Connections:9000
Max SSL Connections: 100
Connection Timeout (secs): 1800
Max Keep-Alive Requests:4500
Smart Keep-Alive: Yes
Keep-Alive Timeout (secs): 15
Send Buffer Size (bytes): 0
Receive Buffer Size (bytes): 0
I/O Event Dispatcher: best (All platforms)
Max Cached Small File Size (bytes):4096
Total Small File Cache Size (bytes):20M
Max MMAP File Size (bytes):256K
Total MMAP Cache Size (bytes): 40M
Use sendfile(): Yes
SSL Hardware Accelerator:(built-in) OpenSSL internal engine

Max Request URL Length (bytes):8192
Max Request Header Size (bytes): 16380
Max Request Body Size (bytes): 500M
Max Dynamic Response Header Size (bytes): 8K
Max Dynamic Response Body Size (bytes): 500M

Enable Compression: Yes
Enable Dynamic Compression: Yes
Compression Level (Dynamic Content): 1
Compressible Types: text/*, application/x-javascript, application/javascript, application/xml
Auto Update Static: Yes
Compression Level (Static File): 6
Max Static File Size (bytes): 1M
Min Static File Size (bytes): 300

My External App lsphp5

Max Connections: 80
Environment:pHP_LSAPI_MAX_REQUESTS=700
PHP_LSAPI_CHILDREN=80
Initial Request Timeout (secs): 60
Retry Timeout (secs): 0
Persistent Connection: Yes
Connection Keepalive Timeout: 1000
Response Buffering: No
Auto Start: Yes
Back Log: 100
Instances: 1
suEXEC User: not Set
suEXEC Group: not Set
Run On Start Up: not Set
Max Idle Time: not Set
Priority: 0
Memory Soft Limit (bytes): 350M
Memory Hard Limit (bytes): 400M
Process Soft Limit: 200
Process Hard Limit: 200

Is there a problem in that?
Sorry for the inconvenience, I tried everything possible before writing here, and just step through stressful days.

I am following when opening files on this page, and that the problem is always in the archives. js. css.
There is always the same file that gives problems.
Each time one of them is not loading. Or long time to loading.
The site is quick.

NiteWave

Administrator
the setting looks normal -- in general, the default setting is ok and no need to change them.

check error.log, stderr.log, see if any related messages there.

need improve your lsphp5. 2 obvious issues at present: (from phpinfo())
1>no php.ini
Loaded Configuration File: (none)

2>no opcode cache
although built apc.so, but not enable it since 1>

Dear NiteWave,

Thank you for the excellent support.
I set up the two items above and everything is ok.:)

Configured and the APC and was even faster.

The initial problem, I will be evaluating from today and make the feedback.

Thank you.;)