litespeed optimization for 32gb ram server

Hi im trying to optimize the best i can my server that have 32gb Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz heres my current config:

server/ tuning tab:

i have two external applications i dont know why lsphp5 and lsphp55 i have php 5.3 right now which one should i tune?

here the config of one:

thank you very much.

NiteWave

Administrator
our advise has always been: the default settings are optimized for most cases and we're adjusting them once new version released. no need change them unless you've explicit reason for it.

one change I noticed is that:
lsphp5 -> Max Connections: 50
default is 35

have you changed it and the reason ?

yeah i tried to solve this:

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

and in logs i see:

2013-12-17 21:38:00.967 INFO [190.141.8.144:57292-0#APVH_domain.net] External processor is not available.

i got this in a joomla website of a client its strange i turned off global cache what could be?

thank you.

NiteWave

Administrator
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
this error message is related to
Server->Tuning->Connection Timeout (secs)
the default is 300, but you changed it to 30

I'd suggest you to revert all your changes to default value first.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
If the server is dedicated for a large web site, you need to make adjustments.
If you do not use PHP suEXEC, PHP running as "nobody", then you can update
"Max connections" to a higher value, at the same time, also adjust "PHP_LSAPI_CHILDREN" env to match it.
If you use PHP suEXEC, you need to adjust "PHP suEXEC Max Connn" configuration instead.