LS cache on a VPS

Discussion in 'LiteSpeed Cache' started by bettinz, Dec 6, 2011.

1. bettinz

bettinz Member

Hi all,
    i've at the moment Listespeed VPS edition on a VPS with 1 core of 2,2Ghz 1GB of ram and about 15 sites.
    I'm looking for a caching system, to improve and squeeze my VPS.
    The question is: Does the enterprise edition with 2 CPU support and Cache (the only thing that I want) works on my VPS with 1 CPU and 1 GB of ram?
    Does the litespeed cache works well on my vps with this CPU/RAM?

And the last question: I've read about private cache; I've 2 sites with Virtuemart and one with Magento. Do I need to manually set private cache for this ecommerce or is not a problem? For a shared hosting is impossible to know the script installed by every user and know the path for every private cache :confused:

2. webizen

webizen New Member

3. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

The RAM is little low, but you can set cache storage to use hard disk instead of ram disk, let linux kernel to manage it.
    Load a trial key and give it a try.
  4. bettinz

bettinz Member

Thanks for the reply. I will try now and if everything work, I upgrade my License. I want to use the ram caching, because wordpress, joomla and magento save the cache to disk (like opcode cache xcache, apc, eaccelerator, etc), then I know the performance with hard disk, and I think the site is fast without cache on Hard disk :)