LSWS 5.0 - HTTPS - Connection reset on images

Hello,

I'm not sure what's happening on this, but I'm have a weird issue here. I have one site that I just put a self-signed ssl certificate on for testing. when we visit the site with HTTPS:// (on chrome) .. several of the images don't display (we get a cross icon). Checking the console it states Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

now if you go to the image link directly, it will load it fine.
HTTP:// loads fine as well.

checking the same HTTPS on firefox.. we see that images are half-loaded before the connection is closed. (Keep-alive issue? I'm not sure).

----------------

Quickly switching to LSWS 4.2.23 solves the problem on HTTPS. but on 5.0 we have the same issue. I'm using the latest build.

I have saved some debug logs of the event using LSWS debug log if someone wants to take a look at that. But the fact that 5.0 doesnt work and 4.2.23 works fine, I'm not sure what is happening.

Please advise!

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Hi, please send you debug log to bug@litespeed... If temp root access is available, we can quickly identify the issue and have it fixed. It is likely an issue related to HTTP/2, 4.2.23 does not have HTTP/2 support. Please contact bug@litespeed .

From what I saw, the images were still being requested on HTTP/1.1, when running LSWS 5.0 so im not sure.
I'm sending the email right now to bug@litespeed