override config for virtual host?

fastproxy

Hi,

How can i override the Dynamic Requests, Connection Soft Limit, Connection Hard Limit for each domain?

I am using LSW with apache config.

fastproxy

According to Litespeeds notes inside admin panel. This is possible.
"Dynamic Requests/SecondSpecifies the maximum number of requests to dynamically generated content coming from a single IP address can be processed in each second regardless of number of connections established. When the limit is reached, all future requests to dynamic content are tar-pitted until next second. Request limit for static content is independent of this limit. Per client request limit can be set at server or virtual host level where virtual host level setting overrides server level setting."

Do you mean it is not possible when running with Apache config? Or it is never possible?

IrPr

According to Litespeeds notes inside admin panel. This is possible.
"Dynamic Requests/SecondSpecifies the maximum number of requests to dynamically generated content coming from a single IP address can be processed in each second regardless of number of connections established. When the limit is reached, all future requests to dynamic content are tar-pitted until next second. Request limit for static content is independent of this limit. Per client request limit can be set at server or virtual host level where virtual host level setting overrides server level setting."

Do you mean it is not possible when running with Apache config? Or it is never possible?
This feature is not implemented yet to be set individual for each VHosts yet
you just can set it globally

Goerge said that's hard to be implemented and a lot of higher priority featues are in todolist
After mod_security and SSI release i think this is most wanted and missing feature with LSWS

hope they take an action about this most wanted feature ASAP

Last edited: