php error

Discussion in 'PHP' started by mythoss, May 16, 2013.

1. mythoss

mythoss New Member

Hello i take this error
    .. work around for libtool problem: sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec should use lib64
    /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/buildphp_1368703253.9.install.sh: line 91: make: command not found
    How can fix it?
  2. webizen

webizen New Member

You need to install 'make' on your server. if you run CentOS, do something like 'yum install make'.
  3. mythoss

mythoss New Member

Thank you thats work.. My problem is can connect to mysql
    I run centos with plesk 10.4
    what i doing wrong?

[root@xxx lsws-4.2.2]# /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep mysql

Configure Command => './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--with-l
    itespeed' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath'
    '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/
    usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--wit
    hout-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '
    --with-openssl' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp'
    '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm
    ' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmop'
    '--enable-calendar' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-di
    r=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--e
    nable-pcntl' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '
    --enable-mbregex' '--with-ncurses=shared' '--with-gd=shared' '--enable-bcmath=sh
    ared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-lda
    p=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--e
    nable-dom=shared' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--enable-wddx=shared' '--with-snmp=shar
    ed,/usr' '--enable-soap=shared' '--with-xsl=shared,/usr' '--enable-xmlreader=sha
    red' '--enable-xmlwriter=shared' '--with-curl=shared,/usr' '--enable-pdo=shared'
    '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-dbli
    b=shared,/usr' '--enable-json=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--with-readline' '-
    -with-ssh2' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-mcrypt=shared
    ,/usr' '--with-mhash=shared,/usr' '--with-tidy=shared,/usr' '--enable-sysvmsg=sh
    ared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-posix=shared
    ' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared'
    mysql
    Client API version => mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: e707c415db32080b3752b2324
    87a435ee0372157 $
    mysql.allow_local_infile => On => On
    mysql.allow_persistent => On => On
    mysql.connect_timeout => 60 => 60
    mysql.default_host => no value => no value
    mysql.default_password => no value => no value
    mysql.default_port => no value => no value
    mysql.default_socket => no value => no value
    mysql.default_user => no value => no value
    mysql.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.max_persistent => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.trace_mode => Off => Off
    mysqli
    Client API library version => mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: e707c415db32080b3
    752b232487a435ee0372157 $
    mysqli.allow_local_infile => On => On
    mysqli.allow_persistent => On => On
    mysqli.default_host => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_port => 3306 => 3306
    mysqli.default_pw => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_socket => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_user => no value => no value
    mysqli.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysqli.max_persistent => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysqli.reconnect => Off => Off
    mysqlnd
    mysqlnd => enabled
    Version => mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: e707c415db32080b3752b232487a435ee037
    2157 $
    Loaded plugins => mysqlnd,example,debug_trace,auth_plugin_mysql_native_password,
    auth_plugin_mysql_clear_password
    API Extensions => mysqli,mysql
    mysqlnd statistics =>
  4. webizen

webizen New Member

since you are using mysqlnd (native driver), you should replace compile option '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' with '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd'.
  5. mythoss

mythoss New Member

if i use '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' i take this error:

You've configured extension pdo_mysql to build statically, but it
    depends on extension pdo, which you've configured to build shared.
    You either need to build pdo_mysql shared or build pdo statically for the
    build to be successful.
  6. mythoss

mythoss New Member

and if i use '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' i take this error:

configure: error: PDO_MYSQL configure failed. Please check config.log for more information.
    **ERROR** Could not configure PHP build
  7. webizen

webizen New Member

use '--enable-pdo' instead of '--enable-pdo=shared'.
  8. mythoss

mythoss New Member

new error

Database connection error (1): The MySQL adapter 'mysql' is not available.

:(
  9. mythoss

mythoss New Member

What am i doing wrong? :(

Now error: Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.

[root@xxx ~]# /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep mysql

Configure Command => './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--with-l
    itespeed' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath'
    '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/
    usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--wit
    hout-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '
    --with-openssl' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp'
    '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm
    ' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmop'
    '--enable-calendar' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-di
    r=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--e
    nable-pcntl' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '
    --enable-mbregex' '--with-ncurses=shared' '--with-gd=shared' '--enable-bcmath=sh
    ared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-lda
    p=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysql=/usr/lib64/mys
    ql/mysql_config' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=/usr/lib64/mysql/mysql_c
    onfig' '--enable-dom=shared' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--enable-wddx=shared' '--wit
    h-snmp=shared,/usr' '--enable-soap=shared' '--with-xsl=shared,/usr' '--enable-xm
    lreader=shared' '--enable-xmlwriter=shared' '--with-curl=shared,/usr' '--enable-
    pdo' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-
    dblib=shared,/usr' '--enable-json=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--with-readline
    ' '--with-ssh2' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-mcrypt=sh
    ared,/usr' '--with-mhash=shared,/usr' '--with-tidy=shared,/usr' '--enable-sysvms
    g=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-posix=sh
    ared' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/m
    ysql/mysql.sock'
    mysql
    MYSQL_SOCKET => /var/mysql/mysql.sock
    MYSQL_INCLUDE => -I/usr/include/mysql
    MYSQL_LIBS => -L/usr/lib64/mysql -lmysqlclient
    mysql.allow_local_infile => On => On
    mysql.allow_persistent => On => On
    mysql.connect_timeout => 60 => 60
    mysql.default_host => no value => no value
    mysql.default_password => no value => no value
    mysql.default_port => no value => no value
    mysql.default_socket => /var/mysql/mysql.sock => /var/mysql/mysql.sock
    mysql.default_user => no value => no value
    mysql.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.max_persistent => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysql.trace_mode => Off => Off
    mysqli
    MYSQLI_SOCKET => /var/mysql/mysql.sock
    mysqli.allow_local_infile => On => On
    mysqli.allow_persistent => On => On
    mysqli.default_host => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_port => 3306 => 3306
    mysqli.default_pw => no value => no value
    mysqli.default_socket => /var/mysql/mysql.sock => /var/mysql/mysql.sock
    mysqli.default_user => no value => no value
    mysqli.max_links => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysqli.max_persistent => Unlimited => Unlimited
    mysqli.reconnect => Off => Off
    PDO drivers => mysql
    pdo_mysql
    pdo_mysql.default_socket => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.so
    ck
  10. webizen

webizen New Member

run your mysql db with socket at /var/mysql/mysql.sock (set socket in my.cnf).
  11. mythoss

mythoss New Member

finally up and running.. :D:D:D
    Thank you
  12. mythoss

mythoss New Member

A new error:

[STDERR] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg()

How can i fix this?
  13. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

14. mythoss

mythoss New Member

Thank you i use --with-gd=shared ..

I have one last issue:

litespeed is run with plesk 10.4.4 and i can't access webmail.domain.com
    the error is
    2013-05-20 16:33:15.390 INFO [2.84.11.212:60680-0#APVH_horde.webmail] Connection idle time: 121 while in state: 5 watching for event: 25,close!
    2013-05-20 16:33:15.390 NOTICE [2.84.11.212:60680-0#APVH_horde.webmail] Content len: 0, Request line: 'GET / HTTP/1.1'
    2013-05-20 16:33:15.390 INFO [2.84.11.212:60680-0#APVH_horde.webmail] HttpExtConnector state: 8, request body sent: 0, response body size: 0, response body sent:0, left in buffer: 0, attempts: 0.
    2013-05-20 16:33:15.390 INFO [2.84.11.212:60680-0#APVH_horde.webmail] Lsapi connection state: 2, watching event: 25, respState: 1, m_iTotalPending:0, m_iPacketLeft:0, m_iCurRespHeader:170926138, req sent for 121 seconds,Total processing time: 121.

How this fix?
  15. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

You need to capture phpinfo() output when apache used, then build lsphp5 with all configuration options listed in phpinfo().