PHP4 show in phpinfo ( not PHP5 )

zep

I have installed the enterprise version of litespeed, and everything seemed good, but when I look at my phpinfo file, php4 show not php5. I recompiled successfully, tried again - no luck.

So I deleted the isphp4 from the server -> settings, restarted,

it still show php4!

Any idea where I could have gone wrong?:confused:

THanks

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
You need build PHP5 binary either from web console, cPanel plugin, or manually.

The executable should be named lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5, right now it is a symbolic link to lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp4.

zep

Ok I did compile php from the litespeed web console, a couple times and restarted.

I am building it again right now, and will check the log for any errors, then post back.

Miststang, your always here, I really appreciate that ( and also one of the reasons Im running your enterprise version on 3 servers right now ):rolleyes:

zep

I found this in the build log.... a clue?:confused:

checking for PHP prefix... /opt/lsws/lsphp5
checking for PHP includes... -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php/main -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php/TSRM -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php/Zend -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php/ext -I/opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php/ext/date/lib
checking for PHP extension directory... /opt/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613
checking for PHP installed headers prefix... /opt/lsws/lsphp5/include/php
checking for re2c... no
configure: WARNING: You will need re2c 0.12.0 or later if you want to regenerate PHP parsers.

Im going to yum install re2c and recompile php and see if that works out...

Last edited:

zep

no dice - Im open to suggestions...

I also found a couple other lines that may be of some interest
configure: warning: bison versions supported for regeneration of the Zend/PHP parsers: 1.28 1.35 1.75 1.875 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 (found: none).
configure: warning: flex versions supported for regeneration of the Zend/PHP parsers: 2.5.4 (found: none)
configure: warning: lemon versions supported for regeneration of libsqlite parsers: 1.0 (found: none).

Last edited:

zep

I tried this, the error I get is

Error unpacking rpm package bison - 2.3-4.fc8.x86_64
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/share/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/bison.mo;491233cc: cpio: mkdir

I tried rebuilding php, and restarted.

I dont knwo whats wrong, I havent had this issue before...