to a part in litespeed?

AddHandler prg .prg
Action prg /cgi-tdb/bin/tdbengine

I'd really appreciate any ideas.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Right now there is no direct translation for "action" directive like that, we will add configuration like that later, however, I think you can archive the same effect using URL rewrite now. :)

Make sure /cgi-tdb/bin/tdbengine is configured to serve as CGI, then rewrite all requests to ".prg" files to URI "/cgi-tdb/bin/tdbengine" and add required environment variables "PATH_INFO" and "PATH_TRANSLATED".

I did not try, but I think it should work. ;-)

tina

Right now there is no direct translation for "action" directive like that, we will add configuration like that later, however, I think you can archive the same effect using URL rewrite now. :)
Sorry to bring up a November 2005 thread, but it is now June 2010 and it seems such 'Action' directives still do not work with LiteSpeed, even though they work fine with Apache. Can this be implemented soon? :)

tina

Hi again. :) Just wondering if this is being worked on for the next version of LiteSpeed?

It is one of the features of Apache that is still missing from LiteSpeed, and prevents some sites from running.

Because of this, we have to keep some of our machines still running Apache, instead of upgrading all of them to LiteSpeed.

Action support in 4.1.x Releases

Hello,

Are you guys going to be adding that feature in the 4.1.x release since it seems the RC2 does not have it at this time for it.