[Resolved] Suddenly, my website getting slower

Hi all,

I don't know what exactly the problem is, but 2 days ago, everything was normal. Then yesterday all of sudden, my website was getting slower and sometimes produced 503 error.

I guessed it was because I haven't updated to the latest version (4.0.17) but even after I've updated, the site access became more slower, so I reverted back to version 4.0.11

Maybe some of you have the same problem? (and got solutions)

my website is mainmusik [dot] com

Last edited by a moderator:

NiteWave

Administrator
not good to go back to 4.0.11, since 4.0.14 and below has a security issue.

you can manually to upgrade to 4.1RC3, see if working fine.

if issue of 4.0.17 still continue, we can check your server and identify why.

IPMAN

Hi all,

I don't know what exactly the problem is, but 2 days ago, everything was normal. Then yesterday all of sudden, my website was getting slower and sometimes produced 503 error.

I guessed it was because I haven't updated to the latest version (4.0.17) but even after I've updated, the site access became more slower, so I reverted back to version 4.0.11

Maybe some of you have the same problem? (and got solutions)

my website is mainmusik [dot] com
Hi,

Your website is loading kinda fine for me :)

However maybe this is causing problems: http://dnscheck.pingdom.com/?domain=mainmusik.com&timestamp=1287310916&view=1

I also tried to update to 4.1RC2
Well it seemed to be okay, but after around 10 minutes from graceful restart, it was being unresponsive and returned 503 error sometimes.

And also I reverted back to 4.0.11 which is still not any better

NiteWave

Administrator
has upgraded to 4.0.17 successfully.

experienced the "slow after restarting 5 minutes" issue. most likely the php script's issue, but not identified yet.