Server refuse connections

Hello!
I use liteSpeed with php.
I have such problem: Litespeed refusing in connection for particular php script on my hosting.
Significant, that connection request, which have been refused only to this script.
Refused not all connection attempts, but most of them. Appreciated load of this script is 50-60 request per second.

Sometimes I receive notification, that connection is reset, sometimes I receive one string as response: HTTP/0.9 200 OK

Can I fix such problem, thanks.

webizen

Please provide some details of your environment:
1. OS Version
2. Hardware configs: CPU, RAM, etc
3. LiteSpeed version (including standard or enterprise)
4. LSPHP version
5. Hosting control panel if any

Can you tail LSWS stderr.log and error log for any details of the error regarding the refused connection request from that script?

Everything good

Sorry for the trouble, problem have been fixed.
I am not sure, but I think the problem has occur because was no place in storage, where LiteSpeed has wrote their logs.
After I have delete some files from there, and have free more place, problem disappeared.

I think why no records about that fact have not been in error log.
That may be not so good.
Although, in respect, server continued working.

webizen

Good to hear the problem disappears.

If the file system that hosts Litespeed's log files gets full, nothing will be logged in the log file (including error log). But checking error log is a good starting point should any issue like that arise. Please note that it is not web server's job to monitor disk usage. To avoid such a situation, setting up disk monitoring (such as Nagios, etc) to alert you when disk usage reaches certain level is recommended.