[Solved] cPanel Admin console = blank screen

Discussion in 'Install/Configuration' started by Raenk, Aug 15, 2011.

1. funzclub

funzclub New Member

ok i will suspend that sites which have xxx contents in his site
  2. funzclub

funzclub New Member

all of the xxx sites is not in our host now sir so you can solve my problem
  3. funzclub

funzclub New Member

when will you done this sir now that sites is not in our host
  4. Jos

Jos New Member

I got exactly the same problem although the screen isn't totally blank when trying to login to admin. Just two errors are displayed:
    Warning: Unknown(/usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.20/index.php): failed to open stream: Value too large for defined data type in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.20/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0​
    LSWS (5.3.10).

What to do?
  5. webizen

webizen New Member

there is no lsws 5.3.10. likely you refer to php 5.3.10 which is not used for admin console.

check /usr/local/lsws/admin/logs/error.log for more details.

btw, are you stuck at the warnings and unable to login? or you can still login?
  6. Jos

Jos New Member

Sorry, I forgot to write lsws 4.0.20 Std (port 7080) and php version, 5.3.10 before I pushed the button and the posting was sent...

Still I am unable to login. The screen is blank, and no error messages are given (WSOD). I tried to update to lsws 4.1.12 but still no success.

The php errors are temporarily set to on, so I can have a chance to see whats happening.