[solved] lsphp-5.2 Crashing for Missing Deps

Discussion in 'Install/Configuration' started by Atticus, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Atticus

Atticus New Member

Hi there,

I have setup a small VM with a Litespeed enterprise license on it. The VM runs Fedora 15 x86_64.

PHP and Lsws compiled and installed properly. When I call PHP, however, I get no response at all. Running the lsapi process thru strace ends in:

It references libgcc_s.so.1 needing to be installed. I have the i686 version installed to /lib and the x86_64 version installed to /lib64. This being the cause of the problem is also present thru log lines appended to stdout.err --

Kind of at a loss. It's most definitely there. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  2. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

has you enabled ZendGuard extension in php.ini ? is command line "lsphp5 -i" able to run ?
  3. Atticus

Atticus New Member

ZendGuard is not enabled. Running lsphp-5.2 -i works without error. Executing fcgi-bin/lsphp-5.2 /home/www/htdocs/php.php executed successfully. Executing it over lsws fails.
  4. webizen

webizen New Member

does your lsphp5 external app use lsphp-5.2 ? pls check Admin Console => Server => External App => lsphp5 => Command to verify.

also check /proc/userbeancounters and see any failcnt increases.

5. Atticus

Atticus New Member

Hi there,

LSAPI App lsphp-5.2 uds://$SERVER_ROOT/tmp/lsphp-5.2.sock

$SERVER_ROOT/fcgi-bin/lsphp-5.2

stat /usr/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp-5.2
    File: `/usr/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp-5.2' -> `/usr/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp-5.2.17'

The referenced file in /proc doesn't exist.
  6. webizen

webizen New Member

check your script handler and see if php (suffix) is associated with lsphp-5.2 or something else.

also run 'cat /proc/user_beancounters' from command line.
  7. Atticus

Atticus New Member

I know 100% for sure it is calling the lsapi. The lsapi is presently configured to invoke strace on lsphp-5.2, so if .php weren't associated with this lsapi then strace wouldn't be getting called.

That file also does not exist.
  8. webizen

webizen New Member

update:

increase memory soft/hard limit in lsphp-5.2 external app to over 250MB solves the issue.