[solved] Missing Request Headers

Discussion in 'General' started by porpus, Feb 10, 2011.

1. porpus

porpus New Member

I'm in an environment using Litespeed 4.0.18, Jboss 5.1.0, and Wicket 1.4.15 (A Java presentation framework).

I have a virtualhost in litespeed set up with a servlet context to point to a wicket servlet. Wicket uses a custom request header to specify when the request is an ajax request ("Wicket-Ajax=true").

When I use the application in an environment without litespeed, the header is available in jboss and works correctly. However in the environment with litespeed I can see the request header in firebug or chrome, but litespeed seems to be stripping the custom header, thus it's not available in the jboss container.

I couldn't find any configurations indicating they would strip headers, nor any other support threads. Is this a configuration issue or a possible bug?

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
  2. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

This is a bug, have been fixed in our 4.0.20 release package. will make it available shortly, just change version number in the download link to get it.
  3. porpus

porpus New Member

That did the trick. Thanks for the impressive turnaround, you've made a customer for life.