• IIS

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xing

LiteSpeed Staff
Everyone here at LiteSpeed would be very appreciated if you would spend a few seconds to complete a simple poll to help us better understsand our customers which will in turn allow us to create a even better product.

Please check all that apply.

For me, none at this moment :)

I readed so much around about litespeed that I decided to get 14 days trial and if it shows to be like advertised, then I would have gotten license.
I liked this picture, two apache servers = one litespeed.
Long story short, it doubled my CPU usage. Load average with apache in 24 hours period was 0.50 on Q9550 server with 8GB of RAM, while using litespeed it got to 1.10. Huge CPU usage.
Then, I got disappointed by the support. To be more precise, the lack of it. I sent an e-mail to support almost 2 days ago with few issues I have, nobody answered. Forums cannot be the only support channel for something that you pay for. At least not for me.
In the end, I decided to go back to crapache (as Nokki called it). It simply works, and it's widely supported.
I am mostly disturbed by the misleading marketing. Just one example, if you click here, you will see that LiteSpeed is officially recommended by the WordPress team. Which is not true. WordPress team recommends Apache or Nginx.

I promise to try litespeed again in an year, just to see if things have moved forward :)

Last edited: