Will pay someone $30.00 for help couple configs need done ASAP...about 200 mad people

Alright listen, i know i have been posting alot in here but me and my admins are so used to apache its really hard to get used to litespeed. I have been thinking about going back to apache because of all the problems i am running into. I love litespeed though its hard to even think about going back to apache. Lite speed has shown me something that apache hasn't and thats speed and reliability. I think the reason its not working out for me is because i need help from someone that knows what they are doing.. I am willing to pay someone $30.00 to help. Most of the hard work is done... Its installed just need help getting apache configured to run parallel a couple cpanel directive issues and maybe some php hardening...not sure.. whoever decides to take up this offer i will talk with you either over the phone or msn or yahoo messenger... i will have to be able to talk live with you and not through forums to explain everything. i believe there is only 4 or 5 issues. I am paying through paypal or if you have a credit card processor i have a paypal debit card.

I will be online all day so as soon as someone replies to this thread stay in here and it will only take me about a minute to reply because i need this help quick, i have about 200 customers that are really mad..LOL

Thanks