WSGI + Directadmin + Shared Hosting

Discussion in 'CGI/Perl/Python' started by QuantumNet, Aug 16, 2010.

1. QuantumNet

QuantumNet New Member

I am trying to set it up so customers can easily install WSGI based scripts, there is a web chat that integrates into IRC servers and we would like to have it so each customer can upload their chat client to a subdomain with minimal effort on their or our part.

Here is the excerpt from the script's readme:

and the script that needs to be accessible on a subdomain:

I am really lost on how to configure the server and litespeed so that this is an easy process for each customer, I am hoping this can be setup as easily as PHP with .php .wsgi .py Aliases
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

3. QuantumNet

QuantumNet New Member

I understand that there is not a LSAPI wsgi module... and I have read that article and it seems to be aimed at a single domain setup via the litespeed control panel...

I am trying to figure out how to set it up so it is available in a shared hosting environment not having to configure it per vhost...

Since it is possible to run wsgi I was hoping someone knows what steps I need to take to make it available as an alias like .php .py .wsgi
  4. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

It is not possible to do that with python now, you may have to run a server support python on the backend, and let LiteSpeed proxy .py .wsgi to the backend.