LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress Download
The LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress is free and open source. It requires LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) Enterprise Edition 5.0.10+ (with LSCache).
If you do not currently have LSWS Enterprise 5.0.10+ installed but would still like to take advantage of LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress, follow all steps below.
If you already have LSWS Enterprise 5.0.10+ installed, skip to step 2.
Step 1: Get LiteSpeed Enterprise 5.0.10+
- Download LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise 5.0.10+.
- Upgrade to LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise 5.0.10+ from an older version using the lsup command.
Step 2: Get A LiteSpeed Enterprise License With The LSCache Module Enabled
- Get a Free 15-day Trial: Request a trial license . LSCache will be included by default
- Ready to Order: Purchase a new license . Be sure to select "Yes" in the LSCache option under “Configurable Options” when purchasing your license
- Upgrade Existing License: If you already have an existing LSWS Enterprise License you can upgrade to have the LSCache module enabled. Log into your account and navigate to Services > My Services > View > Details > Management Actions > Upgrade/Downgrade Options and set the LSCache option to "Yes"
Step 3: Download the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPressDownload the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin from our WordPress Plugin Directory page.
Step4: LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress Installation and Configuration
Install and configure LSCWP using the Installation guide on our LSCWP Wiki.