LiteSpeed's DirectAdmin Plugin complies with DirectAdmin's strict security standards, requiring that many operations be performed by running a command line script in a terminal window. Our plugin provides these commands and instructions on how to use them, al;lowing you to conveniently execute many functions:
- Install/Uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Version management: upgrade to the latest version of LSWS, switch between different versions.
- Run LSWS on a port offset: run LSWS on a port other than to fully test all your web applications.
- One-click switch between Apache and LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Build PHP with LSAPI to match your Apache PHP.
- Restart LiteSpeed Web Server.
- License management: check license status, migrate license.
- Portal to LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
Add the Plugin
To add the DirectAdmin Plugin, download it from our downloads page and add it using DirectAdmin's Plugin Manager.