QUIC do not work

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Have done some test through root access from your support ticket with cPanel. we found that the IP fails QUIC cannot send UDP packet back to client.
I did tcpdump on both end. the client can see UDP packet from the IP with working QUIC, but cannot get packet from IP fails.
iptables looks fine, you may need to check the network switch config, or talk to your hosting provider.

Yes, I created a ticket in cPanel.
As they were unable to resolve, they switched to Litespeed support. Unfortunately from what I saw I am not allowed to create tickets within your system for using a TRIAL license. But I need to see Litespeed working properly on TRIAL and then buying it.
I can inform you of any necessary information regarding the provider, you just have to give me what information you need exactly. I will be updating the details directly on the cPanel ticket.

I have not seen any quic issues on my own set up. But note that it works only through ssh, port 443 udp must be opened on both ends.

i dont see either any opened 443 udp port opened locally, after enabling quic in LSW admin console server/tuning, listener/SSL and vistualhost/SSL. using ubuntu 16.04 and LSW 5.2.4. dont know what s going on