LSMCD No longer working after last update

There was a major problem getting LSMCD to install when I first did it, one of you nice tech folk had to ssh in and fix it due to the configuration instructions not being correct at the time on the wiki. Since the last update, I seem to be able to activate via CLI, using the "service lsmcd start" and I get the OK. Though when I run "service lsmcd status", I receive the following, in addition to the LSC plugin showing that it is no longer connected. See attached screenshot. Please help.
Code:
[root@server:/usr/local]$ service lsmcd start                                                             
start lsmcd                             [       OK      ]                                                 
[root@server:/usr/local]$ service lsmcd status                                                             
+ PROG=/usr/local/lsmcd/bin/lsmcdctrl                                                                     
+ EXECUTABLE=lsmcd                                                                                         
+ BASE_DIR=/usr/local/lsmcd                                                                               
+ cd /usr/local/lsmcd                                                                                     
+ '[' '!' -x /usr/local/lsmcd/bin/lsmcd ']'                                                               
+ CONF=/usr/local/lsmcd/conf/node.conf                                                                     
+ DESC=lsmcd                                                                                               
+ '[' '!' -f /usr/local/lsmcd/conf/node.conf ']'                                                           
++ grep TmpDir /usr/local/lsmcd/conf/node.conf                                                             
+ LINE=TmpDir=/tmp/lsmcd                                                                                   
+ '[' xTmpDir=/tmp/lsmcd '!=' x ']'                                                                       
++ echo TmpDir=/tmp/lsmcd                                                                                 
++ cut -d = -f2                                                                                           
+ TMPDIR=/tmp/lsmcd                                                                                       
+ PIDFILE=/tmp/lsmcd/lsmcd.pid                                                                             
+ RUNNING=0                                                                                               
++ uname -s                                                                                               
+ SYS_NAME=Linux                                                                                           
+ '[' xLinux = xFreeBSD ']'                                                                               
+ '[' xLinux = xDarwin ']'                                                                                 
+ PS_CMD='ps -ef'                                                                                         
+ '[' -f /tmp/lsmcd/lsmcd.pid ']'                                                                         
+ ret=0                                                                                                   
+ case "$1" in                                                                                             
+ '[' 0 -eq 1 ']'                                                                                         
+ echo '[ERROR] lsmcd is not running.'                                                                     
[ERROR] lsmcd is not running.                                                                             
+ ret=3                                                                                                   
+ exit 3

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: