Will Cloudflare interfere with LSCache plugin for Wordpress? and another doubt regarding ESI setting

I have LSCache enabled on my eCommerce site running on Wordpress+Woocommerce.
I'm thinking of implementing Cloudflare with my site for the CDN service.
My doubt is LSCache is already caching my site, Will Cloudflare's caching service interfere with the other one? Will I have any issues?

And When I installed and activated LSCache on my Woocommerce site, The site's page load time drastically increased to 14 seconds.
It took me several hours to figure out that I has ESI turned on and it was causing all the issue. I disabled it and the load time was back to normal.
Why did ESI cause this issue? Should I leave it disabled?

Thanks

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
You can use LSCache with CloudFlare but it is recommend to disable any caching CloudFlare does. Just let it serve static files.

ESI can cause pages to take longer as it might need to make multiple different requests to the backend to generate the full page. You can leave it disabled as long as it is not interfering with your site at all.

You can use LSCache with CloudFlare but it is recommend to disable any caching CloudFlare does. Just let it serve static files.

ESI can cause pages to take longer as it might need to make multiple different requests to the backend to generate the full page. You can leave it disabled as long as it is not interfering with your site at all.
Thank you. I will try this!