restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpertcl

plzzzzz

my litespeed server is restarted at every hour i.e 00:00 , :01:00, :02:00 :03:00 etc.. at dese times
for god sake fix dis issue
i luv litespeed very much but my sites restarted every hour for 2 secs

i cant purchase $999 support for dis issue u hve to fix it

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
You have to have your admin to take a look at it. LiteSpeed will not restart hourly by itself, period. Something external request LiteSpeed to restart regularly.

Since you are renting a managed server, it is the server admin's responsibility, even though, from past experiences, seems you have been a bit abusive for support services in the past, so, I am not surprised that they are reluctant to look into this issue. Good luck. :)

xpertcl

hii

You have to have your admin to take a look at it. LiteSpeed will not restart hourly by itself, period. Something external request LiteSpeed to restart regularly.

Since you are renting a managed server, it is the server admin's responsibility, even though, from past experiences, seems you have been a bit abusive for support services in the past, so, I am not surprised that they are reluctant to look into this issue. Good luck. :)
abusive ??? can u paste a single word.... i never use any abuse lang. here and dis is only issue i m facing since very frist day and u never fixd it.. i like lite speed but if dis issue will eat my traffic and soon i will lose all my users . i dnt wnna switch it to lighttp but if u wont fix dis issue den i ve no option but i dnt wnna discotinue wid litespped.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
I am not talking about your language, but your attitude towards using the support service.

The previous problem you asked us to fix turned out it was not a LiteSpeed issue, same is this one.

We try our best to serve our customers well, but we cannot afford to satisfy all demands despite the costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.