Admin login problems

felosi

On the servers I have upraded to 4.0.11 I cannot login the web console. It crashes any browser I try it with - chrome, ie, firefox. The login page comes up, I press the login button and it just sits there, IN IE it gave a warning about some script running on the page causing problems.

Is anyone else having this issue? It is that way with every server I have upgraded to 4.0.11 on.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
We use RSA key to encrypt user name/password now if plain HTTP connection is used. Sometimes, the javascript RSA encryption code does not like the RSA key pair and the script crashes. We have noticed that, and usually create a new pair of key can fix that. Sometimes, it takes for a while for the java script to finish.

There is another solution to setup self signed SSL certificate for the admin listener, if connection is encrypted, the javascript RSA encryption will be turned off.

Clockwork

same problem here, I'm also receiving this error in the error.log:

2009-11-14 17:23:01.681 NOTICE [xxx:54702-0#_AdminVHost] [STDERR] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/jcryption_keypair) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.11/login.php on line 24
2009-11-14 17:23:15.101 NOTICE [xxx:54702-0#_AdminVHost] [STDERR] PHP Warning: fopen(/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/jcryption_keypair) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.11/classes/DUtil.php on line 217
2009-11-14 17:23:15.101 NOTICE [xxx:54702-0#_AdminVHost] [STDERR] PHP Warning: chmod() [<a href='function.chmod'>function.chmod</a>]: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.11/login.php on line 37

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Which user "admin_php" run as? lsadmin?
who own /usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/jcryption_keypair? what is the permission mask for jcryption_keypair and /usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/.