Build Matching PHP Binary for DirectAdmin (PHP 5.3.29)

Hi to All, ....

I've got a problem regarding deployment of Litespeed on Directadmin, here is my case:

Installed Litespeed: Litespeed Web Server - Enterprise Edition - Version 5.0.7
Installed Directadmin: Server Version1.48.3
and Litespeed plugin for DA

After installing DA (php 5.3.29 via fast-cgi), I'd install LS on this VPS with the default config.
first issue after installation was downgrading lsphp from 5.6 to 5.3.29 to comply with DA php version. it was OK without any errors.

Then, I want to do the "Build Matching PHP Binary" over the LS module in DA, first thing was a problem which called :

Apache php configuration has more options that are not available or different in lsphp:
and as a result (I think so!) the error below in console:

# /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/litespeed/admin/build_lsphp

work dir = /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
php ver = 5.3.29
php config = configure/ap2/configure.php5
build matching php using LSAPI
do lsphp
Cannot install one PHP version as CLI and CGI.
So, I recompile lsphp with the missing options in "Compile PHP with LSAPI" with the code below in "Configure Parameters"

Code:
'--with-zlib' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/etc/php5/cgi' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear=/usr/local/lib/php' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-xsl' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-openssl' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-soap' '--enable-zip' '--enable-wddx' '--with-litespeed'
again it's done with no errors but I've got same error as well. here is the issue:

Error in DA for starting Matching PHP:

Found Apache php binary at /usr/local/bin/php. Version is 5.3.29

Found LiteSpeed php binary at /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5. Version is 5.3.29

Apache php configuration has more options that are not available or different in lsphp:
--prefix=/usr/local/php5

Build Matching PHP 5 follows the same way as DirectAdmin custom build script
  • Requires autoconf and automake packages pre-installed.
  • Only PHP 5 will be built.
  • If you need any special modules, update custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5.
    Otherwise the default configuration will be used from configure/ap2/configure.php5.
  • Build script will first build PHP5 for Apache based on custom build configuration; then it will use the same source code to build matching PHP5 for LiteSpeed.
    This may take 10~20 minutes, please be patient.
Please run the below shell command as root user to build matching PHP5:
/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/litespeed/admin/build_lsphp
Error on the console uopn the script execution:

# /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/litespeed/admin/build_lsphp
work dir = /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
php ver = 5.3.29
php config = configure/ap2/configure.php5
build matching php using LSAPI
do lsphp
Cannot install one PHP version as CLI and CGI.
Any help would be appreciated!