Need help configuring LSCache for wordpress website

Hello Guys ,

I have a weird problem and that is when LSCache caches my session , the other visitors can see my admin bar . I have set no cache urls as following :

/wp-admin
/wp-login.php
/wp-cron.php
/sitemap.xml
/sitemap_index.xml

Are there anymore urls that I need to set no cache on , In order to stop visitors from seeing my admin bar ? LSCache keeps on caching my session with its admin bar .

Thanks

No I haven't installed that plugin . Will installing it solve my problem? Isn't any more url parameters that I need to set no cache on?

NiteWave

Administrator
for the new plugin, no need set those "no cache urls" in your first post, it should be much convenient now.
but please read carefully the document for the first time and follow it. cache policy etc is different from non-lscache-plugin solution.

I have installed the new litespeed plugin . I have one problem . In the settings :

General
Enable LiteSpeed Cache

This check box is unchecked by default . Should I check it ? what's the difference of it being checked or unchecked ? Because eitherways I get x-litespeed-cache hit headers .

Thanks

NiteWave

Administrator
if checked, will try to cache every page, include /wp-admin/,wp-login.php --- this is not correct.
if the website just a few .php files, and all or most pages can be cached, then "Enable LiteSpeed Cache"
and use
RewriteRule abc.php - [E=Cache-Cotrol:no-cache]
to exclude abc.php from cache.

if uncheck "Enable LiteSpeed Cache", all dynamic pages by default not cached;
to cache some pages, use
RewriteRule abc.php - [E=Cache-Cotrol:max-age=3600]
to cache abc.php.