Images swapping on IOS - Litespeed 5.0.19

Dear support,
We have image loading problems on IOS 5 8 and 9. Images are partially charged and will not be displayed to the right place. This issue has already been discussed on several sites but no solution was funded.

http://www.steckinsights.com/images...473155899.1906859874725341796875#.V86TQtG9PPE

There is no other browser and is only available on iPhone and not on Desktop.
By disabling Litespeed, the problem no longer exists. We do not know very well if it is a problem Safari or Litespeed.
Several tracks have been given but none works as here on the forum :
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/http-pipeline-issue-with-ios.11143/

Have you seen this problem before ?

I can send to you an url to test in private message.

Config: Litespeed 5.0.19
CentOS 6

Thank you.
Vincent

NiteWave

Administrator
please ensure it's litespeed 5.0.19 latest build. if not sure, run
#/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.0.19

and test if the issue still exist ?

or try latest 5.1.7
#/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.1.7
and test if the issue still exist ?

Well i tested with a fresh install on 5.0.19, the problem is already present.
On 5.1.7 it seems it works.

But on 5.1.7 i have other problem, website disconnects already, feedbacks from Chrome Browsers.

Apparently this version causes untimely disconnection for users connected to the site, I have had clients feedback on yesterday,I had already encountered this problem on version 5.0.10, but currently i m not sure it's linked to Litespeed, i have not succeeded in to reproduce this problem, i continue investigation.

In the other hand,
after many tests on several browsers we have a problem on IE 11 with cache, not tested with IE10, but the problem does'nt exist in Chrome and Firefox.

When i registred in the website, the homepage is reloaded with custom features, user information etc. for the user.
If i deconnect, it reload the same page in user offline mode but all information of the user stay. The user is offline because if i try to post a news, it request to login, so the action to deconnect is operational.
I analyse the trafic with dev tools and the page is called in browser cache (recieved from cache). If i clear cache it's OK i m offline.

The header return
Status Code 200 OK
Pragma no cache
Trans-Encoding: chunked

When I log in to a website, the user interface is customized with user features. If I log out a redirection is done on the same page and the page remains with the interface customization as if I was not disconnect, I have to F5 to refresh the page and there is good.
It's the same if i browse the website when i m login, if i log out these pages are with the user customization.
I analyse the trafic with dev tools and the pages are called in browser cache (recieved from cache). If i clear cache it's OK

received PM from user, looks I can reproduce the issue on Edge, but not an issue on Chrome.
but user said it's ok under apache with Edge.

looks relating to detectBrowser() javascript, logout ,Set-Cookie etc.
communicating with user in progress.

NiteWave

Administrator
Yes, it looks like
ExpiresDefault "access plus 604800 seconds"
in .htaccess has caused the trouble for IE 11 or Edge browser, but
1) other browser like Chrome has no such issue
2) can't see any cache response header in Edge for the dynamic homepage, but Edge's browser cache will keep login user's page and never expire !

will do unit test for this behavior.

NiteWave

Administrator
did unit tests on apache Apache/2.2.15 and lsws 5.1.9:
ExpiresDefault "access plus 604800 seconds"
in .htaccess will result 2 response headers, for example:
Apache/2.2.15:
Cache-Control: max-age=604800
Expires: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:00:42 GMT

litespeed:
Cache-Control: public, max-age=604800
Expires: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:01:31 GMT

assume URL is domain.com/a.html
"Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8"

in Edge, when access it again, fetch it from browser; (no "Cache-Control" and "Expires" headers seen)
in Chrome, when access it again, still fetch it from web server
(here "access it again" mean go to the browser's address, hit Enter key)
only when press Refresh button, Edge will fetch it from web server(now can see "Cache-Control" and "Expires" headers)

based on the simple tests, apache and lsws behavior in same way. so
"ExpiresDefault "access plus 604800 seconds"
should be a nightmare under apache as well.

but
In addition we have this problem only when Litespeed is enabled, when i disabled Litespeed for Apache, all is ok.
so this is still a question why working with apache.
to trouble shoout, may need memo down all the response headers under apache for the test URL with and without refresh.