setting up include conf directives

hi, i had this working on apache but can't get it to work on litespeed
my sites built on jamroom i want profiles to be able to be accessed by unique domains
the documentation for the profile domain module and how to set up the apache onf includes is here
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/modules/2239/profile-domains
besides litespeed i use plesk
i tried to figure it out between the straight apache and the apache on whm/spanel instructions but cannot get it to work right at all n litespeed/plesk
i believe the configs more a litespeed issue then plesk

so how do i configure ls to include the conf files that maps domains to profiles?

NiteWave

Administrator
for following directive,
IncludeOptional /jamroom_directory/data/media/0/0/apache_server_alias_*.conf

how about change IncludeOptional to Include ?

the confs are apache_lias.conf
contents
ServerAlias philadelphiarainbowfamily.org
ServerAlias www.philadelphiarainbowfamily.org
ServerAlias rainbowgatheringmusic.org
ServerAlias www.rainbowgatheringmusic.org

the site uses a profile domains module to ma the incoming requests for either of those domains to a profile on the site

the profile domains module attempts to redirect to the domain when you access site/profile
but fails
when you try accessing the domain you get server not found
ping resolves to the same ip as the site
i think the includes are set up right in plesk byt litespeeds not handeling them right
im not sure how to test it or where to change any settings in ls to make it work

NiteWave

Administrator
can you PM the server's access and so I can reproduce the issue with detail ? I'm not very clear what the issue is without gathering more detail information.

NiteWave

Administrator
update:
when you try accessing the domain you get server not found
it's because www.xxx DNS record not found

Basically it's not an issue for litespeed.
many domain names share one virtual host, implemented by multiple
ServerAlias
directives.

just now did quick tests, looks current issue is that when access add-on domain(i.e., profile domain in this context), redirect many times initially. after failed a few times (when access it in Chrome browser), finally return the normal content.