4.0.10 --> 4.0.9 downgrade

Hi,

I had dificulties to instantiate a virtual host from a template, which I couldn't solve. This error occured since my upgrade to 4.0.10, so I did a downgrade to 4.0.09 however, now I can't get into my admin panel...

this are the error messages:

Hi,

I had dificulties to instantiate a virtual host from a template, which I couldn't solve. This error occured since my upgrade to 4.0.10, so I did a downgrade to 4.0.09 however, now I can't get into my admin panel...

this are the error messages:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp/sess_21a5d3bbb2bc60115aa4e20f5c0267a6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 40

Warning: fopen(/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/htpasswd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 124
Web Console

Invalid credentials.
Username

Password

Copyright

Last edited:
Strange behavoiur of forum with errortext below:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp/sess_21a5d3bbb2bc60115aa4e20f5c0267a6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 40

Warning: fopen(/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/htpasswd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 124

Warning: Unknown(): open(/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp/sess_21a5d3bbb2bc60115aa4e20f5c0267a6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Ok. I managed to manual upgrade tot 4.0.10 again using the installer.

My origial problem what that i can't instantiate a VHOST: i get an error saying the dir doesnt exist. However every folder is there since I use a script to make VHOST dirs and set permissions.This used to work before 4.0.10... what's different?