Access Log Customization

Hi Folks,

I'm new member in this forum.

I have been using Lite Speed about 1 year. I'm very pleased but i have a little problem.

I don't have any chance to look around in this forum.

I want to customize my access.log format. For example I want to log cookie parameters.

How can I do it ?

Thanks for your replies.

Kursad.

SoreGUms

So just taking this line and plonk it into the log format box will work?
cause it doesn't work for me....

Code:
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
You should put
Code:
"%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
Not the whole line.

I think the encoding is fine, that's just standarded XML encoding, please let me know what is wrong exactly.

SoreGUms

I didn't put the whole line :)

I just took out the bit that needs to go in there.

Code:
<logFormat>%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %&gt;s %b &quot;%{Referer}i&quot; &quot;%{User-Agent}i&quot;</logFormat>
I also typed that in as " > not with the encoding... But it works like that ^^

Also you can't actually edit this in the browser because of the greater than character - I don't even know what it does... I just needed combined logging format for awtstats as the included one doesn't work the way I want it to.

Pics attached of browser behaviour

Attachments

is it using in Enterprise Edition ?

I didn't put the whole line :)

I just took out the bit that needs to go in there.

Code:
<logFormat>%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %&gt;s %b &quot;%{Referer}i&quot; &quot;%{User-Agent}i&quot;</logFormat>
I also typed that in as " > not with the encoding... But it works like that ^^

Also you can't actually edit this in the browser because of the greater than character - I don't even know what it does... I just needed combined logging format for awtstats as the included one doesn't work the way I want it to.

Pics attached of browser behaviour