Admin Area Broken!

Hey ever since I installed it and finally reinstalled, I got LS working great. I have had not one problem with it and I'm so happy. But today I needed to get in the admin backend for something, and well it was just a blank page! I don't know why! Any ideas?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Have you upgrade it recently? Have you tried with another browser?
Have you change any file/directory permission under lsws directory?
Please check lsws/logs/error.log and lsws/logs/stderr.log for error messages.

Yes I upgraded to the newest LS and I think thTA did it I'm not sure. I changed no file permissions. I will check logs wheN i get home.

there are no error logs or that other file you said only .. ap_cmd_param.log

Last edited:

zoom

Styles,

Check the configuration for the admin by looking at the configuration file for it. It can be found in /opt/lsws/admin/conf called "admin_config.xml". The important part of the config is the listener portion.

You also might want to try stopping the web server using /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctl stop and then starting it again using /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctl start. I have found that sometimes when making a change to the listener values etc. I needed to do a stop/start instead of a graceful restart.

Styles,

Check the configuration for the admin by looking at the configuration file for it. It can be found in /opt/lsws/admin/conf called "admin_config.xml". The important part of the config is the listener portion.

You also might want to try stopping the web server using /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctl stop and then starting it again using /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctl start. I have found that sometimes when making a change to the listener values etc. I needed to do a stop/start instead of a graceful restart.
Nope its not that :p also, it humm... indexes like open dirs are blank :p So... humm..