Cant recompile PHP

fastproxy

Hi,

I tried the compile php function in admin panel, configuration and compilation went fine but after restart. The PHP version and config is still the same as default although i added many options to configuration.

Here is options that i compiled with PHP
'--with-mysql' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib'
But PHP does not show what i compiled with.

One thing i noticed though, one my other server. After the configuration my other server show litespeed use different php config path: /opt/lsws/lsphp4/lib/php.ini

While one this server, PHP config still show default path: /opt/lsws/php/php.ini

So what do i need to do?

Last edited:

fastproxy

Thanks,

It works now. But i wonder why now i have to do it manually? Because before i installed LSWS many time on the same server and i did not have to change the PHP.ini path.