compile php ?

i need to compile litespeed php but i am confused, i tried default option and many sites start showing errors, some of missed modules are ioncube, mysql, ssl,xcache etc , unlike cpanel easy apache we have no option to choose what we need or not, i hope litespeed may implement such feature, untill then if some one can guide me please :)

bhanuprasad1981

yes latest whm/cpanel, i have used easyapache to build http, then used litespeed option to copy it, but it gives error that many options of apache are not available,any how i proceeded with it and sites are working ok now,just i am not sure which modules are skipped by litespeed, also i need to install xcache how i do it ?

NiteWave

Administrator
there is a simpler way to do this(in case of cPanel):
1.switch to apache, run easyapache to build php --> you've done it
2.(under apache or lsws)in cPanel lsws plugin, click "Build Matching PHP Binary", then php for lsws will be built according to all the settings in easyapache. -- right, just one click.

now you've built php by using lsws admin console's "Compile PHP", please proceed with your way to build xcache: just check "xcache" under "Compile PHP", rebuild php again. xcache.so will be built. the next step is to edit php.ini, add extension=xcache.so and other xcache parameters.