Confused with PHP Selector settings Litespeed With Cloudlinux

Hi all,

I hope to find enlightenment from here with a setting that confuses me, please understand I am still learning.
After reading at https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cloudlinux:php-selector but I am still not sure what to do. The server uses cloudlinux, cage-fs also php selector and all cloudlinux modules.

For php 5.6
In the Command section, what should be filled? Should I change from /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/lsphp to /usr/local/bin/lsphp

Should I change from /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/lsphp to /usr/local/bin/lsphp

------------------------------------------------=====================================-----------------------------------------------------

For Script Handler
What should I use between lsphp56 or cl_phpselector (Section Handler name)

Server performance is unresponsive, high load come from lsphp:/home/xxname/public_html/ just only 60 WordPress installed average visitor under 100 visit per day if switch to apache load server under 2 with Litespeed load average is 4 to 6, there may be something wrong with the Litespeed setting on my server.

Thank you for your guidance and assistance.

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
I think no need change /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/lsphp etc to /usr/local/bin/lsphp
since cl_phpselector already defined.
in Script Handler, just select cl_phpselector for suffix "php". restart lsws.
please inform if it's working or not.

I think no need change /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/lsphp etc to /usr/local/bin/lsphp
since cl_phpselector already defined.
in Script Handler, just select cl_phpselector for suffix "php". restart lsws.
please inform if it's working or not.
Hi sir Nitewave,

Ok i try to use cl_phpselector I will report back if it is still unstable.