Cron Job with litespeed

hi there,

i have install litespeed server on ubuntu with php5 / mysql and pdf generated, our setup will fetch data from master server and get update him self. I want when it get update on that it has to send mail generating .pdf now we able to generate .pdf but using url /data/get_pdf.php if we run this in browse it will ask for email id once we give email id in few second we get mail, but we dont want happen in such way, for back ground it use a cron and that will send a mail. If any one has done pls share me step how i can do it

NiteWave

Administrator
just suggest a way to your issue:
make a copy of /data/get_pdf.php, rename to get_pdf_no_ask.php, modify it without asking for input email address, and hardcode the destination email address in it. in crob job, call /data/get_pdf_no_ask.php instead of get_pdf.php.

pdf

just suggest a way to your issue:
make a copy of /data/get_pdf.php, rename to get_pdf_no_ask.php, modify it without asking for input email address, and hardcode the destination email address in it. in crob job, call /data/get_pdf_no_ask.php instead of get_pdf.php.
thanks for your suggestion but i dont know how to write code in php if you have any sample file for the same it will really help