Don't Cache WooCommerce Pricing

Hello. We help manage a site whereby pricing changes every few minutes. This is done automatically in the background via a cron job, and updates all the products pricing with a calculation (based on weight).

The problem we are experiencing is that these prices don't appear to update until we clear the litespeed cache.

Is there a method of excluding woocommerce product pricing from what is cached? I'm not particularly familiar with litespeed as we usually just turn it on and it works, but happily to learn if someone can point me in the right direction! Thank you.

Hello. We help manage a site whereby pricing changes every few minutes. This is done automatically in the background via a cron job, and updates all the products pricing with a calculation (based on weight).

The problem we are experiencing is that these prices don't appear to update until we clear the litespeed cache.

Is there a method VidMate of excluding woocommerce product pricing from what is cached? I'm not particularly familiar with litespeed as we usually just turn it on and it works, but happily to learn if someone can point me in the right direction! Thank you.
I got this,...