Error 500 when trying to view self-hosted Invision forums

Lou

I recently bought a website hosting package LiteSpeed V7.2 and . The website was working on my previous host provider, and I successfully got it working on XAMPP with no issues.

I imported my website (software and Mysql database) from another host. The forum software "Invision Community". version 4.4.1 does not work. It produces the following error:

10-Mar-2019 06:26:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1718580344 bytes) in /home/[folder]/public_html/system/Db/Select.php on line 385[10-Mar-2019 06:26:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1718580344 bytes) in /home/baedfcdc/public_html/system/Db/Select.php on line 385
The value of "(tried to allocate X bytes)" changes depending upon which page it is trying to load. For the main forums index view, it is 4184469336!

I've been in touch with hosts said I should speak to the forum software support team.

The software support team have told me "[Litespeed] can work in some setups, but we see a lot of issues with lightspeed and php 7. and "while some use it [Lightspeed], there may be something specific with lightspeed and php 7 that is causing issues, lightspeed isn't a supported web server though. We have seen in some cases where using php 7.3 with lightspeed has resolved issues with 7.1 and 7.2 though."

Another website, using the same host (but not server) has the same forum software (I do not know which version they are using) working. The host told me "why your website has this problem is a bit odd considering the servers are configured exactly the same."

If anybody has any suggestions on what the issue could be, please let me know.