error

cornish

Hi does anyone know why when we switch from litespeed to apache we have some sites that have 500 error which use to work fine before we installed litespeed, so now we have to use litespeed

cornish

I have no joy and still cant believe you have to pay for support, or get told to ask on here then wait for ever for replies.

Every forum i go on i see people having problems with Litespeed and they say most times it works out the box.

Michael

Staff member
Hi Cornish,

You really have to check your error logs for the specific error. Assumedly, you changed some configuration while you were using LSWS and Apache doesn't like that configuration now that you've changed back. (LSWS does not change Apache configurations. If there was a change, it must have been done manually.) A 500 error, though, covers an extremely broad swath of server problems.

Perhaps we should have suggested this earlier, but maybe you would be best suited to using a managed hosting provider? If you wish to use LSWS, there are a number of hosting providers listed on our site. Most of them offer managed hosting. We do not offer free support with our software, but a managed provider would give you support, of course.

Sincerely,

Michael

cornish

I have my own servers but never used liteseep util now, and really cant believe that it as no support when you pay so much for it.

Any other company i know offers support for their products your the only one that does not..

Michael

Staff member
I'm sorry you're dissatisfied with the pricing of LSWS.

I hope that you find a solution that better fits your needs.

Sincerely,

Michael