Getting a 404 with LiteSpeed Web Server listed on it

Hello! One of my posts is showing a 404 error and under it there is a link to LiteSpeed Web Server. In the url bar it showed www.yourdomain.se and then the rest of the permalink (date, post name).

I had recently set up Google's Page Speed Service (Thurs night) and the post in question was written after the set up (Fri). There is no mention in Googles documentation for Lite Speed so I'm wondering if this a normal occurrence when there is an user error or perhaps something else entirely?

I have emailed Google support but thought someone here may be of assistance as well since it linked directly to this site. I assume Google is using your fine product in its service but I'm a novice and assumptions are not something I should make with my limited knowledge. I have suspended the Page Speed Service until I can figure this out. Once my DNS was reset the url brought the post up fine, there was no 404 error or link to Lite Speed.

I appreciate any input and thank you, in advance, for taking the time to read this and for any help you may offer.

NiteWave

Administrator
just take a quick look at Page Speed Service https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service/setup

so it's one of your posts showing 404 error, most of them ok, right?

for trouble-shoot, if you can switch to apache, try the same post to see if still 404 error. if so, that's not litespeed specific issue, maybe bug at Page Speed Service or not configure right. if ok under apache and not under litespeed, we can do more investigation at your site.

Thank you!

I wasn't even sure if the 2 (Google Speed Service and Lite Speed) were even affiliated but thought the chances were pretty good.

I will review the installation steps again and make sure I didn't miss any details. After I installed it everything previewed fine except the one post and the load time decreased a good amount.
I will also look into switching to Apache, though to be honest I don't know what you mean but I'll research it.

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I greatly appreciate it.