Hello i need help !!

Hi i have VPS , 512 ram , i already use cpanel/whm on it , case is im host only 3 site useing with wordpress , euch site havie 800 hit per day, but problem is geting err when im post on my site's (outof memory) one of my friend tel about LiteSpeed & he said LiteSpeed will stop this err as soon as possible:rolleyes: .

plz any one have Gide me how i install LiteSpeed on cpanel step by step ? im newbe for VPS:)

sorry for my poor English .

cmanns

also can i install LiteSpeed Web Server Standard Edition with this totorial ?
You can't use the standard edition on Cpanel.

If your site is crashing the server at 1,000 hits a day then you need to hire a system admin.

My apache systems would push 5million + hits a day, it wasn't until PHP/httpd proc's just randomly ate too much mem randomly and too much back logged php procs that it killed httpd for a min or two randomly during peak traffic (4 hour span) this was not acceptable so we migrated to LiteSpeed for all our systems.

I'd still suggest litespeed, get the VPS license but if you still lack the knowledge of tuning, a VPS untuned is worse then Godaddy shared hosting :p

he he he ,,,,,,, cmanns do you have any idea for woredpress memory case ? im use 2 PHP boot plugin , also wordpress super cach plugin , but still same prob , this happen when im post on my site not for traffic , normal time my memory use only 24% , but post time so high ;-((

GaryT

Sounds like WHM has memory set to low :D

WHM > Service configuration > PHP Configuration Editor >

memory_limit > Make this HIGHER. Then restart litespeed :)

Then try what ever you was doing before it thrown out an error.

Last edited:

GaryT

Out of memory can only be caused by that - ! I had clients on me saying it when they tried to install an IPB board, I was on 96 and IPB requires 128 ! So I had to switch which fixed things.

But it could be several problems !

what is your output of "top"

yes i can understand you , but my problem is when im post on my site full VPS memory will over 100% that time im server give internet server err MSG , i Guss this came from Apache or wordpress script .

Out of memory can only be caused by that - ! I had clients on me saying it when they tried to install an IPB board, I was on 96 and IPB requires 128 ! So I had to switch which fixed things.

But it could be several problems !

what is your output of "top"

GaryT

Thats very strange !

Can you pm me the link so I can try post - I will see what the the error is and what memory its trying to allocated.