HELP ME - Litespeed not work after upgrade to 4.2.3

b0ngma01

Dear support,

Please help me, litespeed at my server not work after upgrade from 4.2.2 to newest version.
Now i manual start via shh cmd (but can't accept to litespeed admin, web), after few minutes litespeed is not running.
I can provide ssh info via private messenger, i out of office now and i can't turning my server from PC. i'm on mobile now.

b0ngma01

plz help me, i hasbeen order of a hosting, license provide at my country (Vienam), and i see my license exp at 13rd Agust. please help me re-active and give me way to renew from you, i don't like old company (ftech.vn)

Michael

Staff member
Howdy B0ngma01,

Your license was canceled by your reseller. Once the cancellation has gone through, we cannot bring the license back. In order to run LSWS, you will have to buy a new license. Since you say you don't want to use your current reseller, you can either pick a new reseller (there's definitely more than one in Vietnam) or you can buy directly from our store. The link to the store is at the top of this page.

Howdy B0ngma01,

Your license was canceled by your reseller. Once the cancellation has gone through, we cannot bring the license back. In order to run LSWS, you will have to buy a new license. Since you say you don't want to use your current reseller, you can either pick a new reseller (there's definitely more than one in Vietnam) or you can buy directly from our store. The link to the store is at the top of this page.
I have order new license, but i can't pay because i've got fraud detect by maxmind. I think maxmind not work well at my country. please help me pay my order, i want to pay with my paypal (veryfied account).

Michael

Staff member
Hi b0ngma01,

I see you've submitted a ticket and spoken with support. In the future, if you have license issues, tickets are the best way to communicate with us. They make it easier to find your account and allow for quicker response.

Cheers,

Michael