Help?

EDIT: Sorry, i seem to have had the IP using an old one... (we changed a few times to mitigate the damn ddos I got confused...sorry its working now! off to evaluate!)

One more question, is there any way of knowing if we are under attack, or how much bandwidth or requests, etc we are proxying?

Is there any management interface or options possible for us?

What are the "non-free" options for this service, we would like to know in case we come to rely on it, or is it just a trial to sell the appliance?

Last edited:

webizen

EDIT: Sorry, i seem to have had the IP using an old one... (we changed a few times to mitigate the damn ddos I got confused...sorry its working now! off to evaluate!)

One more question, is there any way of knowing if we are under attack, or how much bandwidth or requests, etc we are proxying?

Is there any management interface or options possible for us?

What are the "non-free" options for this service, we would like to know in case we come to rely on it, or is it just a trial to sell the appliance?
The management interface (with info such as bw usage, number of requests, etc) is in the work. No ETA yet.

one of the non-free options is ssl support which requires a dedicated IP per each account.