How to Downgrade from Enterprise to Standard Edition.

Dear Support Team,

I have installed LSWS Enterprise on a cpanel dedicated server using cpanel auto installer plugin and its working perfectly.

I checked the number of concurrent connections using below command as mentioned by you.

netstat -an | grep 80 | grep ESTA | wc -l

I just got 1 as number of concurrent connection.

So now I want to downgrade to Standard Edition for time being till my concurrent connection increases.

The website is having a very low traffic an the server has only totally 3 domains hosted in.

Please help me with procedure and commands to downgrade from Enterprise to Standard Edition.

Thank you,

Karthikkumar.

Michael

Staff member
Hi Karthik,

To downgrade to Standard Edition, simply uninstall Enterprise and then install Standard Edition. (You may want to switch back to Apache before you do this.) The installation instructions can be found here: http://www.litespeedtech.com/docs/webserver/install

There are a couple of things to keep in mind with this:

1. The auto-installer and control panel plugins do not support Standard Edition. You will have to install/restart/edit configurations without the WHM Plugin.

2. Standard Edition only supports up to 5 Apache vhosts. After that, you will need to configure vhosts in the WebAdmin console.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Cheers,

Michael