Improve TTFB?

I switched a site from Hummingbird to LSCache using the Quic.Cloud CDN. It looks like LSCache resolves a lot of the issues Hummingbird couldn't (Structure, Total blocking time and Cumulative shift) but my LCP/TTFP is way worse.

With Hummingbird I had that time down to under a second, but with LSCache it's up around 5.9s

What should I look to fix this? I use GTMetrix for these tests.

Website is: https://brownmechanicalservices.com/

serpent_driver

Any CDN is only as good/fast as the CDN has the content cached/copied. If it isn't cached or copied the request goes to the origin (your host) host. This this the basical prinzip of any CDN regardless of quic.cloud, so whenever you check the speed at GtMetrix or any other pages for testing you have to care if the requested URL is already cached. If not it goes to your "slow" host.

Any CDN is only as good/fast as the CDN has the content cached/copied. If it isn't cached or copied the request goes to the origin (your host) host. This this the basical prinzip of any CDN regardless of quic.cloud, so whenever you check the speed at GtMetrix or any other pages for testing you have to care if the requested URL is already cached. If not it goes to your "slow" host.
So with that in mind should I expect this to increase/get better after those pages are cached to the CDN? Is this checked with the "x-lscached:hit" thing?

serpent_driver

Yes and no. If a URL isn't cached/copied by QC and you see a "x-litespeed-cache" header, then this is the response cache status header of your server. QC has "x-qc-cache header" miss or hit.

So I do see a handful of the network items listed as "x-qc-cache: hit" but most of them are running off of the Apache server still it seems. Is there anything I could/should do to promote those files to be cached? Will it happen eventually or is this the best I get? It's been 2 days, not sure exactly how long to wait to expect results.

Thanks for your help btw!

serpent_driver

If you see x-qc-cache header then this request goes to quic.cloud and not to your server. If this header has hit value then the requested URL is already cached and there is nothing more to do or you can do, but the best is you use LiteSpeed web server instead of Apache.